- Tues - Fri$42.00Until 4:30PM
- Seniors (60 & OLDER)/Juniors (17 & Under)/Twilight$32.00
- Twilight – Everyday after 4:30PM
- Senior & Junior Rate is for ALL DAY
- Weekend/Holiday$52.00Sat/Sun/Holidays until 4:30PMSeniors (60 and older)/Juniors (17 and under)/Twilight: $32Twilight rates starts 4:30PMSenior/Junior rate is for all day
- WARM UP$4.50
- GHIN HANDICAP SERVICE$30.00
Rusted Rail Course Features
Rusted Rail Golf Club features 7,249 yards of relaxing east Texas golf. This par 72 course boasts a course rating of 74.1 with a slope rating of 119 among lush foliage, seven lakes, two creeks along a lush rolling terrain with 21 bunkers for avid golf enthusiasts.
Under new ownership as of 2018, the management team began repairs, restoration, revival, and re-branding efforts. The team worked to restore greens, irrigation, and cart paths along with community pride and family values that add to the rich historical culture of Crandall and surrounding communities.
Rusted Rail Golf Club is nestled just 25 miles southeast of Dallas. Take a short drive outside of downtown located off of U.S. Highway 175 and venture over to the small community of Crandall, Texas. Escape to this hidden full service 18-hole golf facility riddled with rich history.
The community was founded in the late 1800’s by Reverend C.F. Crandall who later gave right-of-way to his land to the Texas Trunk Line Railway to lay tracks. With the added railway, the community most commonly known for cotton, developed and began to thrive as a shipping point for area farmers. Plagued by The Great Depression economics and shipping rapidly declined, but remnants of the old rail still remain.
Come enjoy a family-friendly environment and create unforgettable memories. We encourage guests to host their special events in our elegant venue and bring their friends and families to enjoy the Rusted Rail Bar & Grill casual dining options.
OH. RAIL. YEAH.
Rusted Rail Rules & Regulations
HOURS OF OPERATION
Rusted Rail Golf Course will be open for business weekly Tuesday- Sunday. Hours of operation will commence at 7:30 am and end at dusk. Golf Professional and staff will utilize discretion to start play in an appropriate and reasonable manner after inclement weather or Frost Delays. At such times that golf cannot be played, as determined by the golf professional, the clubhouse may be open a limited number of hours based on weather conditions.
TEE TIME RESERVATIONS
Yearly Membership holders may reserve starting times two weeks in advance. General Public may reserve starting times one week in advance. All tee times must be made under the following conditions:
1. Reserve starting times may be secured by phone, by appearing at the golf course in person, or on-line via the internet.
2. Anyone booking more than 3 consecutive tee times must speak with pro shop staff.
3. Single players may not reserve a tee time but may be combined with another party.
4. Parties of two players will be paired to another twosome to create a foursome.
5. A phone number or credit card number must be used to secure ones tee time.
6. Advance reservations may be restricted on days which have been reserved for tournaments, at the discretion of the golf professional
TEE TIME CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Cancellation of tee time must be made at least 6 hours in advance
2. Cancellations can be made in person, by phone, message on answering machine, or via internet.
3. If a golfer has reserved a starting time, but the course is subsequently closed at that time, the reservation(s) will be cancelled for the golfer by staff.
4. Golfers who persistently forfeit reserved starting times or otherwise abuse the reservation system may be refused the privilege of reserving times.
5. Failure to observe cancellation requirements may result in a $20.00 per person “no-show” fee.
RAIN CHECK POLICY
1. Rain checks redeemable for play at a later date may be issued to any player at the sole discretion of the pro shop staff. Any fees paid during poor weather conditions will not be granted a rain check.
2. Conditions contributing to the issuance of a rain check include weather conditions that close the course to further play, illness of the player, or slow play on the course that will not allow completion of play in a reasonable amount of time (six hours maximum).
3. Rain check values will be computed on a per-hole basis and a credit will be issued for future play. Any questions as to how many holes played will be determined by allowing 14 minutes per hole and crediting the remaining holes.
4. Cash refunds, instead of rain checks, will not be given. Rain checks may be redeemed for green fees, cart rental, pull cart rental and club rentals ONLY.
5. All Rain checks will have a expiration date.
REPORTING INCIDENTS OR ACCIDENTS
• If injury or accident occurs, an incident report is to be filed immediately at the pro shop.
• Hazardous and careless use of golf carts is not allowed. Patrons responsible for damages to the golf cart during rental will be responsible to pay for the cost of repairing damages per the golf cart rental agreement.
• In the event someone is removed from the course for any reason, an incident report must be filed and proper law enforcement must be contacted immediately.
• Abusive Language, threats and acts of violence will not be tolerated. Anyone who demonstrates this behavior at the golf course, clubhouse, practice areas and parking lots will be removed immediately and authorities contacted.
BEVERAGES & FOOD ON THE GOLF COURSE
Food and drink may be purchased from the clubhouse as well as beverage cart operated by clubhouse staff at the golf course.
In accordance with TABC LAW no alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the premise. Alcohol can be purchased through Rusted Rail Golf Club ONLY. Patrons showing signs of intoxication will forfeit their fees and will be directed to remove themselves from the property in a safe manner WITHOUT refund of any kind. No personal coolers are allowed on the property at any time and all coolers are subject to search. If outside alcohol is found it will be taken to the pro shop and held to after the round. No outside Food can be brought on to the property.
GOLF COURSE USES
The golf course is intended for the use of playing the game of golf. The revenues generated from greens fees, cart rentals, and other user fees support the cost of maintaining these facilities. Staff has been instructed to be polite but firm when addressing individuals found on the golf course property that have not paid the appropriate user fees to play golf. In all fairness to those patrons that choose to play golf and pay for these facilities, allowing other uses on the golf course itself would interfere with their enjoyment of their round of golf and create personal liability for them if they were to strike a walker, jogger, bicyclist, or fisherman with a golf ball or golf cart.